your perspective of life is not the same as mine.
mine's the one where friends call each other out when they are happy AND sad..
Your's? Actually to be honest... I really dont know who you are. Maybe that's why we have distant from the idealistic equation of 10 years of friendship.
I guess I'm evolving to become someone who isnt worthy of your happy times. Maybe the other new beings have fit into the equation better than i have and will. I chose to delete the contacts, I chose to block you guys. Reason being: You dont need me. Even if i needed you.. You guys probably dont have the time for me anyway. And actually i did need you guys. I needed to talk. I needed to share my thoughts. And come to think of it... I've never done so. Maybe I shouldnt at all. The thought that you guys can actually be friends/ buddies... it's fading.... more specifically, FADED...
Master the method of Solitude. Life will be an island from then on.
My phone number is no more 24/7 for anyone.
When the world goes down on you. Believe in yourself. No one else will be there for you like yourself.
If the road gets dusty. Believe in yourself. No one else will come to your aid.
When you need somebody. Talk to the mirror. No one else will listen.( unless of cause you wear a skirt and have some 'sisters'.)
Brothers in my life? Ya... 2, Adrian Quek, Edwin Quek.
Buddies in my life? Ya... 5, Pat, Aishii, JoJo, Cal, Lala
Family? Ya... 2, Mum and Dad
Are these enough? No...
With God... Hell YeaH!
You'll never walk alone? BULL SHIT.
Life is a bed of Roses... but all i feel are the thorns.
Passion burns the soul and fuels the mind.